<body>


 

 

 

   

Wednesday 10 October 2007

10/10/07 12:09

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

10/10/07

Heya!
Well this weeks been pretty stressful to be honest.
But moving on. Todays been alright so far.
Been learning about Passwords (just common sense really) for example Change your password frequently, Use a combination of letters, numbers and symbols to make it harder to 'guess' if you will. etc.
I've also been learning about proxy servers, I've done this before, but its good to refresh my memory. A proxy server uets users to get web pages from web servers without having to communicate with them
All the work we have covered so far has been pretty simple, so hope it stays that way lol!!!
Anyway.
:] I'm away off now byeee

beccabarbie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



me.myself& i

Becca.
Fifteen.
5"7
Black hair
Student
Sarcasm
Family
Friends
Life
SORTED.


I have a passion for Web design, Graphic design and singing since I was very young. I made my first website when I was 7!!
 How cool was I ? lol

My hair is my pride and joy.

I love to have a laugh and just have good times in town :)

To be honest, I don't really care what anyone thinks of me, Only a certain number of people I care to impress.
 
  •  Currently : Tired

    Raven-Symone





  •