<body>


 

 

 

   

Wednesday 17 October 2007

17/10/07 11:40

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

17/10/07

USE firefox is sooo much better!
Hey Blog! This week i've learnt 2 things. People can one day like you n then next completely hate you and secondly people will jump to any conclusion just because of what has been said. Don't always believe what you hear :]
I'm fed up of being judged for being someone I'm not.

I read on ducans blog in the news part. " The most stylish seen this week is Becca's blog. " I was like WOO! it put a right smile on my face! So thanks for that.


OK SO WHAT IVE BEEN LEARN
ING AT COLLEGE.

Spoof email - the most annoying thing EVER!

Examples of spoofed email that could affect the security of your site include:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



me.myself& i

Becca.
Fifteen.
5"7
Black hair
Student
Sarcasm
Family
Friends
Life
SORTED.


I have a passion for Web design, Graphic design and singing since I was very young. I made my first website when I was 7!!
 How cool was I ? lol

My hair is my pride and joy.

I love to have a laugh and just have good times in town :)

To be honest, I don't really care what anyone thinks of me, Only a certain number of people I care to impress.
 
  •  Currently : Tired

    Raven-Symone





  •