<body>


 

 

 

   

Wednesday 31 October 2007

Zombies 12:17

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Zombies

Well guys, Its Halloween.
I dead love Halloween for the simple reason is you get to go around dressed up looking like a total idiot and not needing to feel paranoid of what people think because they are dressed exactly as stupid as you :)

ZOMBIES. What is exactly a 'zombie' well,

  • They are the re-animated corpses of dead people
  • They only attack living people and not their own kind
  • They are genrally not as strong as humans
Theres also things called internet Zombies. A virus!!

xxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



me.myself& i

Becca.
Fifteen.
5"7
Black hair
Student
Sarcasm
Family
Friends
Life
SORTED.


I have a passion for Web design, Graphic design and singing since I was very young. I made my first website when I was 7!!
 How cool was I ? lol

My hair is my pride and joy.

I love to have a laugh and just have good times in town :)

To be honest, I don't really care what anyone thinks of me, Only a certain number of people I care to impress.
 
  •  Currently : Tired

    Raven-Symone





  •