<body>


 

 

 

   

Wednesday 28 November 2007

28/07/07 11:53

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

28/07/07

Hey everyone! Well you can leave comments on my blogs now, I added in the html to allow them in my custom layout. Anyway... I just did a mock assessment, im really worried.. I failed by one mark... But I'll obviously try my best best best bessst on the real test. I just really cant afford to fail this course. If I do, I think I might just do what I've always wanted to do. A graphic design course.
beccabarbie x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



me.myself& i

Becca.
Fifteen.
5"7
Black hair
Student
Sarcasm
Family
Friends
Life
SORTED.


I have a passion for Web design, Graphic design and singing since I was very young. I made my first website when I was 7!!
 How cool was I ? lol

My hair is my pride and joy.

I love to have a laugh and just have good times in town :)

To be honest, I don't really care what anyone thinks of me, Only a certain number of people I care to impress.
 
  •  Currently : Tired

    Raven-Symone





  •